Advanced studio learning seeks to work with individuals who are serious and passionate about achieving their life goal in the audio and entertainment industries. Previous experience or training is not a requirement, however it is helpful if applicants have some basic experience with music production, computers, or a musical instrument in order to get the most out of training.
• complete and submit our online application
• complete an interview with an enrollment specialist
• pay a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $50.00
• pay a refundable $500 deposit (applied toward the first tuition payment)
• be at least 17 years old
• provide government issued id (driver’s license, passport, birth certificate, etc.)
After the application and all required materials are submitted
• attendees will be contacted by an enrollment officer to schedule an interview
• complete self-evaluation form and career path determination form
• complete, sign, and submit the enrollment agreement upon acceptance
The first-time deposit is due at the time of application and will be used towards first tuition. (see refund policy section)
Applications are accepted up to one day before workshops begin if all requirements have been met and there is room available. Enrollment is a privilege and is awarded based on fast forward workshop’s determination of potential attendee’s ability, drive, and potential.